WANSFORD PARISH COUNCIL

www.wansfordvillage.com

Clerk: Wendy Gray

13 Dovecote, Rippingale, Bourne PE10 0SY

Tel: 01778 441312

wendy7wansford@hotmail.co.uk

 

 

THE MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD IN THE WANSFORD COMMUNITY HALL ON MONDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2013 AT 7.30 P.M.

 

Present:           Cllr Sean Forward

Cllr Tim Pearson

Cllr John Stannage – Chair

Cllr Graham Stevens

In Attendance:  Wendy Gray (Parish Clerk),  Cllr D Lamb

 

 

    Action:
1. Apologies for Absence: Cllr R Clarke  
2. Declaration of Interest: None  
3. Co-option of Councillors:

PCC have agreed that the Parish Council can co-opt two new members onto the Parish Council – agenda item for next meeting.

 
4. Planning:

13/01226/OUT – Construction of 3 bedroom bungalow with associated amenity and parking facilities on Land to the North of 15 Nene Close, Wansford – Response “nothing has changed, comments as previously reported but ask question of who owns access of road”.

 

13/01313/TRE – Crown lift 1 x Copper Beech tree to 5m to allow vehicular access to new property (T1 of TPO 2007_06) at 4 Yarwell Road, Wansford – Response “now going back on what was said in first application, tree should remain to camouflage the property, the Parish Council are minded to object to tree being removed and refer to their comments on previous application, the tree should be preserved as per original planning conditions”.

 

 

 

Parish Clerk

 

 

 

 

Parish Clerk

5. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th July 2013:

The minutes were approved for signature.

 
6. Matters arising from the Minutes:

Item 4 – Cllr Lamb on committee who are looking at speeding issues through villages – Cllr Lamb will speak with highways and arrange for a meeting with highways and Parish Councillors to view the areas in question.

 

Old Pump House – Diane Lamb has started ball rolling and spoken with Brian Rowcroft about it.

 

Cooks Hole – permission given for 6 month period – if people disturbed need to let relevant people know.

 

RAF Wittering Family Fun Day – Cllr Pearson attended on behalf of the Parish Council and reported a good day out.

 

Vtesse – work done on hedgerow on Old Leicester Road to reinstate ditch to act as a soak-a-way.  Where electric put underground this area has to be reinstated by the electricity board.  Area to the west has to be reseeded by vtesse.  Highways need to clear out drain in road.

 

Hedgerow Seeds Field – Cllr Stannage met with John Wilcokson re gateway that we objected to, why were they allowed to take out hedge to make access.  Hedge taken out towards Robins Field was not correct, when looked hedge has been planted other side of the hedge, left overgrown with weeds.  John Wilcockson will write to owner of plot of land to ensure area is weeded to allow hedge to grow.  Hedgerow Act Document – Parish Clerk to contact John Wilcockson for copy.

 

Quality Status – Parish Clerk has all documentation prepared but has been advised by CAPALC that the scheme is being re-launched in October and we do not know what will stay in place from old system and what will be new.  CAPALC will circulate information to all Parishes as soon as they have information.

 

 

Cllr Lamb

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Parish Clerk

7. Finance:

Invoice Parish Clerk – Salary July/August – £427.00

Invoice Parish Clerk (expenses) – £73.98

All Councillors approved for payment to be made.

 
8. Leasing of Land – Nene Close:

Cllr Forward will follow up with Jessica Burrows on response received from PCC.

 

Cllr Forward

9. Toddlers Play Area:

Jayne from Nene Valley Tots have everything in place.

 
10. Village Notice Board/Map:

Cllr Stannage will speak with Tracy Sortwell for handover and see through to completion.

Cllr Stannage
11. Correspondence:

Superfast Broadband – copy to be emailed to all councillors.

 

Email re speed limit on Old North Road.

 

Correspondence received from Phil Jones to Cllr Stannage to be discussed at next meeting.

 

Parish Clerk

12. Matters for Consideration:

Who owns the village greens?  – This could cause a lot of issues for the Parish Council.  It was agreed that we would contact PCC to ascertain who owns, what we can do to protect land for the village.

 

Parish Clerk

13. Reports from Councillors:

Little Chef – understand has been sold – no official correspondence received by Parish Council.

 

T&WPBGMC met last month – Deirdre McCumiskey will take over as clerk, Bob Reeve doing excellent job.

 

Cllr Stannage will prepare article for next edition of the Village Magazine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cllr Stannage

14. Dates of next meetings in the Community Hall:

Monday 14th October 2013

Monday 11th November 2013

 

Cllr Stevens gave apologies as may not be available for October meeting.

 

The meeting closed at 9.15 p.m.