MINUTES OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD IN THE COMMUNITY HALL ON MONDAY 8TH APRIL 2019 AT 19.30 Hrs

Present: Cllr J Stannage – Chairman
Cllr R Clarke
Cllr M Handley
Cllr D Johnson
Cllr T Pearson

Parish Clerk Wendy Gray

In attendance: City Cllr D Lamb and one member of the public were also present.

Cllr Stannage welcomed everyone to the meeting. Action:
19(4)1 Apologies for Absence: Cllrs G Garner, V Thorley
19(4)2 Declarations of Interest: Cllr Stannage re 18/02084
19(4)3 Planning:
19/00324/TRE – Ash tree (T1 TPO- 01/1964) – fell at Vetlanda House 11 Robinswood Wansford – no observations will be guided by TO recommendations.

18/02084/HHFUL – Erection of pitched roof extension to the side, 4 no roof lights on
east elevation, 2 no on west elevation, 7 no on south elevation and raise height of existing garage to create additional living space in the loft at1 Old Leicester Road Wansford Peterborough – Wansford Parish Council are in agreement with the Conservation Officers report that some minor reduction in footprint would be appropriate.

Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Minerals and Waste Local Plan – Further Draft Consultation – 15 March 2019 to 25 April 2019 – consultation document difficult to
find on PCC website. Not in line with current consultations. This is development stage, there are three stages before it goes to approval. Cllr Clarke suggested use of more
stronger words and suggest sub-committee to decide on response. Cllr Clarke will go
through whole document with a view to sub-committee meeting on 18th March. Sub-Committee RC/JS/TP.
Parish Clerk

Parish Clerk

Cllr Clarke/
others
19(4)4 Minutes of the meeting held on 11th March 2019:
All in agreement for minutes to be signed as a true and accurate record.

19(4)5 Matters arising from the Minutes:
Highways England – Email to JD inviting to this meeting by JS to date have had no response. Second email to A47 Consortium inviting to this meeting but again no response – no acknowledgement or reply.
Cllr Clarke sent email to JD re what is not or is going on – we have had a reply to this quite quickly “he is not ready to talk to us yet.” Cllr Clarke will carry on the dialogue with a view to seeking a meeting date.

Cones removed from picnic site – horse boxes and HGV’s seen on site (layby) – invitation to HE for meeting on 13th May at 6.30 pm – with 7.30 pm start for APM.
19(4)6 Finance:
Parish Clerk Salary April £233.33
Parish Clerk Expenses £79.54
Community Hall Honorarium £350.00
All in agreement for above payments to be made.
19(4)7 Review of Parish Clerk Salary and Payment Method (closed session): to take place at end of meeting.
19(4)8 Wansford Community Hall:
Discussions about finishing off (finishing touches) which were not part of the renovation. Cllr Thorley has some quotes for blinds – total installation £220 fully fitted.
All in agreement for expenditure to be passed.
19(1)7 Peterborough Cycle West:
What benefit does it bring to Wansford in light of what should be happening to the A47 – reiterate previous decision will not contribute to the scheme at this stage.
19(4)10 T&WPCBGC Grant: £560.00 third party payment agreed – request to be made to Thornhaugh Parish Council for a contribution of £200.00. Parish
Clerk
18(12)9 Wansford Cricket Pavilion:
Race night raised over £1000 – Awaiting advice from PCC on whether we are legally able to make a donation.
19(4)12 Contacting Villagers:
How can the Parish Council make contact with all villagers – if residents wish to receive updates to contact the Parish Clerk –wendy7wansford@gmail.com? Parish Clerk to obtain GDPR rules from CAPALC.

Parish Clerk
19(12)11 Nene Close Water Pump:
Cllr Stannage contacted builder asking him to liaise with resident who has the pump once we get plans and quotes etc.). Base has to be supported (safety). Ongoing.
18(12)10 Highways:
Meeting in March with Andy Tatt and Peter Tebb: Items Discussed –
a) 20 mph speed restriction
b) Declassification (road signs)
c) Markings in the Centre of the Village
d) The Old Bridge
Discussion re signs, all noted.
Some white lining had already been done but not Yarwell Road, some down Robinsfield but not down the middle of the road, only half of Bridge End but nothing over the bridge. Cllr Lamb will get in touch with AT again!

Cllr Clarke suggested we get map of village and put a circle on each point and index – Cllr Handley will produce map and circulate to all

20 mph signs – Cllr Clark will visit resident at no. 23 Old North Road. Is it legal to have one sign, PCC were doubtful about it. No 20 mph repeater signs going down to A1 (over the existing). Enquire when project is going to be put in place!! Will give us a date when going to happen!! Then we can be proactive.

Note to Andy Tatt for doing the markings – going forward with Map etc.

18(12)11 A47 Dualling:
Nothing further to report.
18(12)12 WPC Response to Historic England on the revised scheduling of the Scheduled Monument:
Upheld their own decision – we are not accepting believe wrong in two issues, report to Secretary of State what they had done and why (was wrong). Next stage will be interesting.
18(11)12 Kings Cliffe Industrial Site:
Cllr Stannage advised should still pursue with East Northants, all in agreement.
18(11)13 Neighbourhood Village Plan:
Nothing to report.
19(2)17 The Peterborough Local Plan:
PCC are endeavouring to put in extra clause into the local plan – Castor are trying to get stopped and WPC wrote to support Castor.
18(11)14 Defibrillator:
Email received re survey!! Cllr Stannage will respond asking question why as we have full management package.
Training to be set up for Cllrs.
19(4)21 Correspondence: Circulation of emails.
Parish Council Liaison Meeting April agenda
T&WPCBGC info re Grantscape
Saturday Bus Service further meeting 25th April (we should be seen to attend meeting).
19(4)22 Matters for Consideration:
Lead taken off Church Roof – repairs/remedial damage currently being undertaken. Putting alarms on roof – in meantime employing security guard – enquiry would PC contribute to cost until alarm is in place. PC considered not at this moment in time.
19(4)23 Reports from Councillors: None.
19(2)24 Date of next meeting in the Community Hall: Monday 13th May 2019 commencing at 6.30 pm (Highways England) – 7.30 pm Annual Parish Meeting/AGM/normal Parish Council meeting.

Apologies received in advance from Cllr Handley.
Village Magazine Rota – reports for:
May – Cllr Handley
June – Cllr Stannage
July – Cllr Thorley
August – Cllr Garner
September – Cllr Pearson
October – Cllr Johnson
November – Cllr Clarke

The meeting closed at 9.03 p.m.