|WANSFORD PARISH COUNCILwww.wansfordvillage.com
Clerk: Wendy Gray
13 Dovecote, Rippingale, Bourne PE10 0SY
Tel: 01778 441312
The next meeting of the Parish Council will be held in the Community Hall on
Monday 8th September 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
The public and media are cordially invited to attend and their participation is invited during each item
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Interest
(Councillors are reminded of their obligation under the Codes of Conduct to declare personal and pecuniary interests)
- Housing Needs Survey – Explanation of Report – Mark Deas
14/01371/HHFUL – Construction of 2 car garage with enclosed link to the existing house with roofspace above garage utilised for gym equipment at Rivermead, Bridge End, Wansford.
14/01321/FUL – Demolition of existing bungalow and rebuilding new dwelling at 3 Robins Field, Wansford PE8 6JW.
14/01561/HHFUL – Proposed single storey side extension and further window, also the relocation and replacement of the main gates at 4 Yarwell Road, Wansford PE8 6JP.
- Minutes of the meeting held on 11th August 2014
To approve and sign the minutes
- Matters arising from the Minutes
Invoice – Parish Clerk salary (August)
Invoice – Parish Clerk expenses
- Leasing of Land – Nene Close update
- Toddlers Play Area – update
- Village Notice Board/Map – update
- Underpass – Lighting, flooding, cleanliness etc, Bus Stop – update
- Matters for Consideration
Grit Bin – Nene Close
- Reports from Councillors
- Dates of next meetings in the Community Hall
Monday 13th October 2014, Monday 10th November 2014
(Meetings are now held on the second Monday in the month. When necessary, special meetings are called on an ad hoc basis)