Welcome to the Wansford Village Website
Wansford Parish Council:
Latest meetings, minutes and agenda
- Agenda 13th January 2020
- Draft Minutes 9th December 2019
- Highways England A47 Dualling Meeting – Monday 16th December at St Mary’s Church, Wansford commencing at 7.30 p.m.
- Agenda 9th December 2019
- Draft Minutes 11th November 2019
Wansford Parish Councillors and their details
Contact the Councillors via the Parish Clerk: Wendy Gray firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles about Wansford Village
- A47 Public Meeting – 28th June 2018 at 7.30 p.m. (Sutton Church)
- The Story of Wansford, by David Stuart-Mogg
- An Affectionate Tribute to Eric Standen 1919 – 2012
- Village Design Statement
- To obtain the Book, Story of Wansford by David Stuart-Mogg.
- Village History – St Mary’s Church
Useful contacts in the village
Wansford is a small village, on the River Nene. It lies on the Border of North West Cambridgeshire and East Northants.